CGLN Partnership Benefits
The Consumer Goods Logistics Network was created to support logistics companies and consumer goods companies. Signing up for our partnership gives you access to several resources that can help your business.
We believe that knowledge is power, and our goal is to provide our partners with the information they need to make informed decisions about their logistics.
Our network of experts provides a wealth of knowledge and experience that can help businesses save time and money. In addition, we offer a variety of resources, such as:
- A monthly newsletter with the latest logistics news and information
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Access to our online community, where you can ask questions and get advice from other partners
- Feedback and tips from our trained team and our friendly community
Who Can Become a Partner?
The Consumer Goods Logistics Network is open to any business that provides logistics services to consumer goods companies. Our community contains warehousing, co-packing, transportation, and freight forwarding companies.
We work with different industries, and we have partners from all over Canada. Some of the industries that our partners specialize in include:
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Auto Parts
- Consumer handling materials
Our network is always expanding, and we are willing to bring on partners outside of these industries.
The cost to join the CGLN depends on the tier chosen.
- Bronze Partnership - $2385 per year
- Silver Partnership - $3375 per year
- Gold Partnership - $4875 per year (includes 1 sponsored event)
How Do I Become a Partner?
The Consumer Goods Logistics Network is easy to join. You can sign up for a partnership by filling out our online form. We will then review your application and get back to you with more information.
Once you become a partner, you will have access to all of our resources, including our online community, monthly newsletter, and networking opportunities.
If you would like to join our network, please contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have about our organization.